Monday, December 10, 2012

The Dog's Songs Of Despair & Lost Hope


01 - JOHNNY THUNDERS & PATTI PALLADIN - Two Time Loser
02 - ISRAEL NASH GRIPKA - Evening
03 - DISNEYLAND AFTER DARK - Milk And Honey
04 - GRAVEYARD TRAIN - You And Me
05 - RANCHO DELUXE - Deluxe Death Song
06 - DEZPERADOZ - Dead Man Walkin'
07 - THE METEORS - Another Day On Fire
08 - SMOKESTACK LIGHTNIN' - The Thunder Rolls
09 - THE PINE BOX BOYS - Mr. Skeleton
10 - DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS - Where The Devil Don't Stay
11 - SPUR 503 - Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
12 - TEX PERKINS - Darkside
13 - RAMBLIN' JACK ELLIOTT - Soul Of A Man

128k - 160k
65.14 Mb
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/iouymq

3 comments:

  1. Looks good matey dl this week fotsure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dl this comp matey, ill let u knoe in dur course on my way to work here in a few min. I should be able to play it there sometime through out my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i rocked the comp today at work. And it starts off with two of my favorite artist Johnny and the lovely Patti Pallidan. Had me hooked from the start dog. Good job brotha.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.