Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Germs - What We Do Is Secret , 12' EP

What We Do Is Secret is a 12" compilation of material recorded by the Germs and released posthumously by Slash Records in the United States in 1981 as SREP-108.

This EP has been become very rare again in my opinion. I would like to thank Streetpunx @
http://freepunkforthepunx.blogspot.cz/?m=1
For getting this to me.

Tracklist
A1Round And Round2:40
A2Lexicon Devil2:03
A3Circle One1:46
A4Caught In My Eye3:21
B1No God1:52
B2The Other Newest One2:46
B3My Tunnel

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7gpz8u

4 comments:

  1. you are the man! The Germs are my all time favorite punk band. this is a very welcomed addition to my collection. PUNX4LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx friend actually it was Petra that got this too me. A great guy and big help to me. Enjoy friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for uploading ! Been looking for this for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris I hate to inform you but I found out this is not the proper release. I have since gotten it I will be uploading it within the next week or so. Sorry in process of moving amigo.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.