Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nekro's Mix Tape - V1

Hello friends,
As you all know between my regular post of rare and awesome albums. I like to do joint comps with Barking Dog and StreetPunx.

Well, I have given a lil thought and I am going to step out of the box on this one and do it myself

Basically if you all enjoy them, I will do a few solo comps a month. And if not well no harm done.

I plan on mixing up the types of music I enjoy for maximum effect. There is no theme for them. Well maybe and that's what I call rock n roll.

So, with that said you will get a mix of what I am digging lately at work on the way home in my pad.

So, DL this baby and sit back and enjoy some of my favorites old and new. I will continue to do joint comps and my standard post. This is just a lil tester kids.

Enjoy,
NekroDad.

Nekro' Mix Tape - V1

1. Hedwig - Angry Inch
2. Puke, Spit & Guts - Who Needs A Queer Cut
3. Fuckboyz - Rock n Roll Problem
4. The Styrenes - Half Of Nothing'
5. The Cramps - Can Your Pussy Do The Dog
6. Johnny Cheap - Desperado
7. Sham Pistols - Trainspotter
8. Victims - Real Wild Child
9. The Black Halos - Fucked From The Start
10. The Besmirchers - Daddy's Fuck Hole
11. The Prophets Of Addiction - Still Alive
12. The Waldos - Crazy Little Baby
13. Hanoi Rocks - High School
14. Mad Parade - Talk To Me
15. UK Subs - Drag Me Down
16. GG Allin & The Jabbers - Dead Or Alive
17. Jeff Dahl - Ain't Got Nothin'
18. L.E.S. Stitches - Wasted In You
19. Quakes - Cool To Be A Punk
20. Red Scare - Flight 007

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oj0ise

1 comment:

  1. Have given it a listen, didn't like a few of the tracks, the rest of the comp I really liked and reckon overall you've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.