Sunday, June 30, 2013

Various - Old Punks Never Die , Vol 1

This is a brand spanking new comp. My friend Thomas and I put together for our blogs. Please DL and enjoy, repost everywhere please. And remember Old Punks Never Die. We just become fat old punks.

Track List :

THE STEPMOTHERS- I DREAM IM INNOCENT
RIKK AGNEW- OC LIFE
FEAR- I LOVE LIVING IN THE CITY
THE ALLEY CATS- TOO MUCH JUNK
CHRISTIAN DEAD- FIGURATIVE THEATER
TOXIC REASONS, DESTROYER
MAD PARADE- THIS IS LIFE
ADOLESCENTS- RIP IT UP
RIK L RIK- MEATHOUSE
POISON IDEA, LIFE STYLES
GERMS- SUICIDE MACHINE
BAD BRAINS- BIG TAKE OVER
SOCIAL DISTORTION- IT WASNT PRETTY
CODE OF HONOR- DEATH TO YOU
TSOL- REVENGE
BATTALION OF SAINTS- SECOND COMING, (EP VERSION)
TEX AND THE HORSEHEADS, OH  MOTHER
SHATTERED FAITH- RIGHT IS RIGHT
THE DICKIES- KILLER KLOWNS
BLACK FLAG- MY WAR

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7k9ow6

2 comments:

  1. Tigga T here. how about our next comp be english bands, like GBH, Peter and the test tube babies, etc. Hit me back if you are down with it yo. Word up my nigga

    ReplyDelete
  2. M
    You Ghetto S here ! Sounds good to me Tgga T.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.