Monday, July 29, 2013

I Don't Give A Fuck - Vol 1

OK here we are with a comp to crush your pussy. This is the shit! 14 rev'ed up in your face ass kicking Punk Rock slabs of greatness. I created this comp for a friend and have decided to post it myself as well. It is not P.C. Correct and is outta control. Enjoy the madness you crazy fucks.

1-SPENT IDOLS - I DONT GIVE A FUCK
2-THE BESMIRCHERS - SUBURBAN GIRL
3-GG ALLIN AND THE MURDER JUNKIES - BRUTALITY AND BLOODSHED FOR ALL
4-SKREWDRIVER - BACK WITH A BANG
5-PEOPLE HATERS - I HATE PEOPLE
6-US BOMBS - RETREATS
7-THE STAY GONES - CROOKES ROAD
8-BLACK HALOS - SOME THINGS NEVER FALL
9-ADOLESCENTS - DAISY 'S REVENGE
10-JEFF DAHL- HUNG ON YOU
11-BRICKTOP - A SOLDIERS PRAYER
12-STANDARD AND POOR - I WANNA GO BACK
13-DAILY TERROR - HELLS ANGELES
14-RAHOWA - MAN AGAINST TIME

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1dogtl

Cover Model: Barking Dog

3 comments:

  1. Great comp nekro, you done good.

    Feel honoured to be have been the inspiration for the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NP man thanks for the kind words my friend. And thanks for letting me use that pic of you intooknon vacation last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog..............!
    For photo designing template & make your photo more attractive and good looking
    http://elegantmemorials.com/funeral-programs

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.