Friday, August 2, 2013

Rikk Agnew - All By Myself (2013 Burger Tape Rip)

Well what we have here is Rikk Agnew's first solo effort. This is ripped from the brand new ltd ed cassette that Burger Records just released. They are sold out at this time and it was only a ltd run of 300. The reason for this post is to let fans at least hear it. I believe they use the same master that was used for the most recent CD pressing. I have some photos of the tape and inlay card which I will post at a later time due to the fact I seem to have misplaced them.

CASSETTE OUT ON BURGER/FRONTIER RECORDS!!! SOLD OUT!!! SOLD OUT!!!

300 cassettes pressed and numbered!

JOINT-COLLABORATION w/ FRONTIER RECORDS!!!

SIDE A
1. O.C. Life
2. 10
3. Yur 2 Late
4. Everyday
5. One Shot

SIDE B
6. Falling Out
7. Surfside
8. It's Doing Something
9. Fast
10. Section 8

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v4wk16

*Special thanks to Jackem Joe for the tape rip in super H.Q. you are my diamond in the ruff Sir.

**Note: Tape is ripped in a Side 1, Side 2 fashion. And has not been edited into separate tracks to preserve the quality of the over all production. I wanted to keep it as close to the tape as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Could you please please reup this? I would love to hear this tape rip. Thank you so much if you can help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry never seen the commebt, email me

      Delete
    2. So sorry never seen the commebt, email me

      Delete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.