Sunday, September 1, 2013

39 Steps - Slip Into The Crowd

Great Lords of the New Church type band or early Cult type rock/punk. A total must for fans of that style of music which I am. The singer also fronted the legendary 222's which I have already posted. He also had a great band in New York called Pillbox NYC .

1Slip Into the Crowd
2First the Last
3The Last Time
4Sex In Miami
5Mister You're a Better Man Than I
6Freak Show
7She
8Stay Faithless

Thanks to Nick for providing me with the CD to rip.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/s4V-bF72/01_-_Slip_Into_The_Crowd.html

4 comments:

  1. NP sorry we can't get an original vinyl rip. The deep Jeffin at music ruined my life actually has the vinyl EP. But he don't get back to me. This is from the reiisue man. And its funny to see how shadey they were. But none less it is important musical release and needs to be heard. I am assuming the band agree and that's why its out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually recently had this first album re-mastered from the original 1/2 masters and have been planning on making it available for awhile now. 'Cuz yeah, I know how shitty the rip that's been circulating over the past several years sounds. But I WILL get the properly mastered versions out eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later. And yeah, for sure I/we want the song to be heard by as many people as possible. Fuck yeah! So to that end.... thanks for posting it here, Dawg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris I am very happy to read that your in the works to put a better version out. It's a classic release and does need to be heard. I have been a fan of Pillbox but never knew of this band til a friend a few months back. Said hey you gotta hear this. So I got my amazon mp3 and was a lil bummed by the rips used. But Yano at the end of the day. I am actually happy to have it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.