Friday, February 28, 2014

The Loaded Nuns - The Loaded Nuns


Well for my last few post here at the blog, I thought I would drop some rippers for you all. Yes you heard right, I will be leaving the blog. I have a new site opening up and need to focus there. But this sure has been one hell of a ride with the Dog. Enjoy the dirty sleazy fuck n roll known as the LOADED NUNS!!!



THE LOADED NUNS SELF-TITLED CD The Loaded Nuns are really fucking kool. Old skool scumbag punk just the way we like it. Classic Rock magazine said: “I’m not sure there’s anything to know about the band that the name doesn’t already explain. Take a hunk of 50’s greaser-rock, mush it into a pile of 70’s punk, and you’ve got these freaks. A simple formula for sure, but executed with near-surgical finesse, not unlike the way that fat maniac at the diner down the road makes pancakes. You think you know pancakes until you eat one of his, and then whole new doors of perception are blown right open. Same deal here. They’ve got a debut album on the way from Zodiac Killer records, and they play “damn-near every goddamn weekend”, if you are blessed/cursed enough to live in or around Lexington, KY. If not, well, let’s just wait for today’s Track of the Day to circulate around the world for a week or two, and they’re bound to get snagged as the opening act for some world-hopping band. Coldplay, maybe. Prodigy. Who knows?” That outta give you some clue. Buy up or fuck off! Zodiac huffs Glade while snarking down moonshine and listening to these boys on a Saturday night drive-around! YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAWWWW!!! CAN’T CATCH ME PIGS!!!

GET IT HERE 666!

3 comments:

  1. I only discovered this blog a few weeks ago and now you are leaving. I hope it is not my fault. I wish I had showered more frequently.

    GOOD LUCK in your new place!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha na man, its not anyone here. and the Dog is a great friend. its just i have to move on to my own page now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great next to last post nekro, bloody good album, thanks for the share.

      Can't say I'm totally thrilled with you leaving the blog, but totally understand the reasons for you doing so, all the best with the new blog matey.

      Delete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.