Sunday, June 15, 2014

I Quit Friends !!!

I personally want to say thanks to you all for downloading whatever crap I have posted on the DOGS BLOG. Its been fun and real and a good run. Kudos to the Dog for having me on for so many years and through thick and thin. But I think its my time to move on from the blog. My musical taste have just changed to much from the Dogs and some things really bug me. So in order to preserve a friendship. I must humbly get going.

I am also very sick and not doing well and honestly a full time job kids and a label and another blog and 2 music clubs. I am just spent.

I know we all like what we like and hey its great to post bands I don't like and vice versa. But I honestly feel that some of our street credit you might say is deeply damaged by certain post. In now way is this a easy listening blog. Well I didn't think so anyways.

Anyways have fun and maybe I'll see ya bastards again.

Nekro

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go matey, but fully respect your reasons for doing so, if you ever want to be an author again just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good friend Sven. And you know I'll get the urge man. I just feel so tired again and run down and sick. I don't think the meds are working correctly. Maybe I am being man bitch. But life is not good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get better first matey, lot more important things in life to worry about than a blog.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.