2. You Scare Me
3. Bad Prescription
4. I'm In Love With The GTO's
5. Regards To Hell
6. Sister Evangeline
Well the 2 Fat Punks are back with their first comp for 2014. Grab your self some cake and some ice cream and enjoy the comp.
2 Fat Punks - Snack Pack
1. Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
2. Misfits - Horror Business
3. NOFX - The Brews
4. Generation X - Kiss Me Deadly
5. Operation Ivy - Bombshell
6. Mad Parade - Animal Riot
7. The Clash - The Guns Of Brixton
8. Social Distortion - Hour Of Darkness
9. Fugazi - Waiting Room
10. D.I. - O.C. Life
11. Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The U.K.
12. Screeching Weasel - I, Robot
13. Tiger Army - In The Orchard
14. The Undead - A Life Of Our Own
15. Black Flag - Thirsty And Miserable
16. Ramones - Don't Come Close
All tracks selected by 2 Fat Punks.
This is one of my personal favorites by Mr Jeff Dahl. I am posting this by request of Barking Dog. Enjoy my friend.
2Can't Keep From Cryin'
4Only Lovers Left Alive
5Stars & Moons
9Hotrods To Hell
10I Think I Lost My Mind
11Waitin' For You
Jeff Dahl is an American musician born in Stuttgart, Germany in 1955. In 1960 the Dahl family relocated to Hawaii.
Dahl recorded his first single, "Rock N Roll Critic", in 1977, which as released on the Doodley Squat label. Dahl later served time in The Angry Samoans (in 1985, stepping in for "Metal" Mike Saunders) and Powertrip, and played and recorded with guitar legends Cheetah Chrome (Dead Boys) and Rikk Agnew (Adolescents). He was also a member of Vox Pop (along with members of Germs, 45 Grave and Dream Syndicate).
Dahl has performed on approximately 26 full-length albums (including studio albums, live albums, bootlegs, and best-of collections) and 100 7" singles, many out of print. He has toured extensively and worked in studio production in the United States, Europe and Japan.
1French Cough Syrup
3If She Were My Girl
4The Last Summer
6Dance All Night
7Spit It Out
Andrew "Stripes" Winter steps out from behind the drums to command an eclectic group of catchy posi-alt-country-rock songs.
This Night (I call Bad Luck)
Make It Right