Friday, January 2, 2015

From My Ears To Yours - Vol 1 (Ground Zero)


The 1st of 12 comps, Ill be dropping 1 a month for the next year in the wonderful new series I have created for you all to enjoy. The Title "From My Ears To Yours", pretty much states it all. I will be exploring my vast CD, LP and Digital collection to bring you a mix of Old, New and Forgotten songs. And of course what I am currently listening to. My hopes are to bring joy to the listeners ears as well as some new artist he/she may have missed out on.  

From My Ears To Yours - Vol 1 (Ground Zero)

01 CHAOS UK-A Swindle
02 DARLINGTON-Shut Up & Skate
03 DARLINGTON-Destroy All Lines
04 DARLINGTON-Two Chords
05 ENGLISH DOGS-DO THE NIMROD
06 ENGLISH DOGS-SHOT BY BOTH SIDES
07 DIE HUNNS-Marshal Law
08 KEVIN K-Intrusive
09 KEVIN K-Smack And Swasticas
10 KEVIN K-Whores from Babylon
11 LOVESORES-Desperation Now!
12 NOT FOR YOU-Pig Father
13 GARGOYLES-Ride Into Your Mind
14 GARGOYLES-Coke Whore
15 SONNY VINCENT & SPITE-Sidewalk Cracks
16 FORGOTTEN-Another Shot
17 FORGOTTEN-Stay Away
18 FORGOTTEN-Won't Stay Long
19 SMASH 77-Tales From The Underground
20 SMASH 77-Melrose (Old School Version)
21 SMASH 77-Wild Youth
22 SHOCK NAGASAKI-I Get High on Low Society
23 SHOCK NAGASAKI-Destination Nowhere
24 MAD PARADE-Countdown

https://www.sendspace.com/file/h8mtm5

4 comments:

  1. Great comp nekro, looking forward to next month's edition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) awesome already working on it as well. Can't say wat it dont wanna give it away. But just say I am plundering the vaults.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really dig it too!!!!

    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Thea happy to hear that.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.