Monday, February 2, 2015

From My Ears To Yours - Vol 2 (After The Storm)


Here she is friends Vol 2 in my exciting new series of comps. This one is only coming in at 16 tracks. But I think it's a burner from start to finish. Once again I explored my mighty and vast musical collection for your enjoyment. Vol. 3 coming in March!!!!!!

From My Ears To Yours - Vol 2 (After The Storm)

01 YARD TRAUMA - Watching Monster Movies
02 THE AFFECTED - Clawback
03 THE AFFECTED - Jenny  867 5309
04 NEGATIVE TREND - I Got Power
05 SYMBOL SIX - Ego
06 CHANNEL 3 - One More For All My True Friends
07 JAIL WEDDINGS - Tough Love
08 JAIL WEDDINGS - One Of These Days
09 JOEY RAMONE - Like a Drug I Never Did Before
10 MIKE HUDSON - Us And) All Our Friends Are So Messed Up
11 MIKE HUDSON - Detention Home
12 DEAD BOYS - All This and More
13 STREET WALKIN' CHEETAHS - Red River Down
14 NARCOLEPTIC YOUTH - Falling Out
15 WILD AT HEART - Heart Beats RocknRoll
16 WILD AT HEART - Everybody Loves You

Download

2 comments:

  1. Great comp matey, sweet sixteen indeed, and if these first two are any indication then vol. 3 does indeed sound very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Sir, Vol 3 first week of march.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.