Friday, August 11, 2017

IMMINENT CLOSURE OF BLOG

Have decided that this blog has come to an end, and come September 1 (Australian Time) will be removing ALL posts.

Have set up a new replacement blog "Twangsville Revisited" which is and will remain private and will be made public September 1 and will purely focus on self-made and official compilations, with no promotional posts whatsoever and no full album downloads either, if you want those you're gonna have to join my private blog "Flac It All" by sending me an email (found in my profile) with the subject header "I wanna flac it too", with a short note about you are.

The final post at this blog will be the one letting you know where to find "Twangsville Revisited" once it becomes public.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. All good things come to an end, but all is not lost as people have an option of asking for an invite to the private blog.

      Delete
  2. Please let me be a member of your new blog. Thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure but I need your email address to send an invite, so send me an email.

      Delete

Anonymous requests for re-uploads will be ignored.